If you’re serious about the sport of pickleball, you’re going to want a premium graphite pickleball paddle. Paddles are made with a variety of materials, but a solid graphite face is lightweight and carries an extra bit of speed, pop, and maneuverability.
Just want the best? Our number one pick is niupipo Professional Pickleball Paddle.
Pickleballer’s Choice: Best Graphite Paddle
When you’re looking for a new Graphite Pickle Paddle, you must be aware of these important factors to get the most out of your new training companion.
Although having a much bigger and heavier paddle can give your play a powerful shot, lighter paddles on the other hand can provide you more control with the ball. If there’s a need for you to play a few games to gauge which pickle paddle is best for you, then it’s recommendable to begin playing with mid-weight graphite paddles.
Figure out the precise grip circumference that perfectly matches your hand size. Play footages of the sport show that a smaller handle helps a lot controlling hits and provides more power during serves, while a large handle lessens muscle strain on the player’s shoulder, elbows and joints.
The “wide body” type Graphite pickleball paddles usually dominate the market. It is quite longer than the standard paddle but has shorter handles, plus these paddle’s elongated shape gives newbies excellent shots. Meanwhile, elite players and experts recommend the use of the classic shaped graphite pickleball paddle.
Our Top Graphite Paddle Choices
Using the criteria above, we’ve broken down all the best paddles on the market to help you find the right choice for your game.
niupipo Professional Pickleball Paddle
– Pickleballer’s Choice –
The niupipo Professional Pickleball Paddle is a USAPA approved paddle that is an incredible value for beginner players. It comes with a cover, and is the perfect bridge between a budget paddle and a premium paddle like the Onix Z5.
- Sanctioned for tournament play
- Lightweight (8 oz)
- Honeycomb Core for easy serves
- Edge guard
- One of the best values on the market
- Only one design available
Due to its impressive value proposition, the niupipo Professional Pickleball Paddle is one of the most popular paddles on the market today. It’s a solid choice that earns high marks for both price and quality.
Onix Graphite Z5 Paddle
– Runner Up –
With the Onix Graphite Z5 Paddle’s grip precision and the ergonomic handle size, no wonder this bad boy is near the top of our list. Kids and adults alike will be able to play pickleball comfortably with this solid yet lightweight paddle.
- Lightweight paddle provides player balance, control, and power
- Widebody paddle shape with superb 4.25″ grip
- Nomex Honeycomb Core allows easy maneuvering, maintaining control on both serving and receiving
- Tennis style handle, great for both amateurs and veteran players of pickleball
- Multiple color options, choose your best fit from 12 variations!
- Some customers say that the flashy design of the model is a bit overdone
This design of Onix Graphite Z5 Paddle is the most popular in the brand’s line. It’s a premium paddle suitable for any and all types of play – may it be indoor practice matches, outdoor plays, or even competitive tournaments.
Gamma Poly Core Paddle
Searching for a middleweight paddle that gives you great ball control and power? Right here is the Gamma Poly Core Paddle. With its heavy-duty Sensa Poly Core, you get to have a paddle that can match your growing strength.
- Weighing 8 ounces, the racket is slightly heavier and gives added power than your usual wooden paddle
- Grip is designed to be perforated, sweat-absorbent, and cushioned for intense yet comfortable gameplays
- 12 modern-looking designs to choose from
- Equipped with an edge and interlocking neck-guard plus a corner-shield feature, making it less prone to dents
- There are complaints about how the paddle’s “sweet spot” is too narrow, making it challenging to use for beginners
Players found is easy to acclimate to the Gamma Poly Core Paddle‘s design and performance. As a testament to its premium quality, this product is also backed by a one year warranty.
Rally NX Graphite Paddle
The Rally NX Graphite Paddle is a durable model that can withstand extreme balls strikes when the match is heating up while still providing comfortable handling to the user. Tested by over 200,000 players, this paddle is designed by PickleballCentral – the largest company devoted to the sports.
- Middleweight paddle (8 ounces) that allows heavier and stronger strikes
- Manufactured with a Nomex Honeycomb core and graphite face, ensuring a balance between durability and playability
- Ergonomic grip handle to prevent slippage
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, thanks to its slim-trim edge guards that prevent denting
- Reviews warned how the paddle could snap from its neck after months of active use, making it irreparable
As a bonus, the Rally NX Graphite Paddle comes with a protective cover for added protection against damage. Its quality matched with an affordable price point make it worthy of a spot in our top picks.
The Ultra Premium Option
Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Paddle
When it comes down to the finest materials and top of the line craftsmanship, the Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Paddle is here to steal the spotlight. We love how its noise minimizing feature allows players to improve their focus in courts.
- Maximum control thanks to its large “sweet spot”
- Manufactured with the latest machines, high-quality materials, and sophisticated craftsmanship from Paddletek
- Features a wide body shape that brings more balance to the player, allowing accurate and comfortable serves.
- Made with high end, durable aviation-grade carbon fiber for maximum durability
- Rib stitched handles with perforation for excellent grip
- Can cost double when compared to other options in our list
The Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Paddle got players hooked due to its compatibility with executing powerful dinks and slams. Even better, you can choose from five modern designs and rock in the court in style.
Best Packs of Two
niupipo Paddle Set
The niupipo Paddle Set is a USAPA-approved product that was hailed as one of the most popular paddles in the market for over two decades. For each purchase, you’ll get a set of two graphite paddles with neoprene covers.
- Extremely responsive due to its combination of a wide-body shape and ideal handle size
- Designed with a Polypropylene honeycomb core for better control of the ball’s speed and angling effect
- Stitched, perforated, and sweatproof handle wraps ensuring safe and comfortable games
- Middleweight paddle (8 ounces) for strong strikes and slams
- Propriety edge guard for enhanced durability
- Would’ve been better if it’s available in other colors and more aesthetic designs
Tested by over a hundred thousand buyers, the niupipo Paddle Set has been a favorite among novice and veteran players alike due to its offered high-speed performance that doesn’t compromise power.
TCCI Paddle Set
Go all out with the TCCI Paddle Set that comes with a fiberglass paddle that is easy to wield for more forceful serves. The set includes two paddles with neoprene covers, four balls, and a case bag.
- Crafted with a fiberglass face that is stiff yet lightweight
- Designed with durable Polymer Core that can withstand strong strikes
- Protected from dents by its low profile edge guard.
- Ergonomic handle (4.76 inches) that enables quick strikes, full risk movements, spin, and quick hand position changes.
- Cushioned, perforated, and sweat absorbent handles to prevent slippage
- Some might get turned off by its face’s tacky design
Customers noted that the TCCI Paddle Set has a solid and tight feel and a rather great sound when the ball hits the paddle. With its high-speed performance, the brand aimed to deliver great value at a reasonable price point.
Urtboo Paddle Set
The Urtboo Paddle Set is bragged by its manufacturer as the perfect gift both for starting and pro pickleball players. You’ll get two graphite paddles with neoprene covers, four balls, and two sweat-absorbent belts.
- Middleweight paddles (7.87 ounce to 8.26 ounces) that can easily be controlled even by beginners
- Manufactured with a honeycomb composite core and a graphite face for powerful hits
- Perforated sweat-absorbent handles, no need to worry about mid-game slips
- Design is meant to reduce muscle strain on the shoulders and elbow to avoid injuries even in intense games
- A more modern face design and wider color options would’ve been a great upgrade
Buyers find the Urtboo Paddle Set as a great deal, considering its multiple inclusions at such a low price point.
Uteeque Graphite Paddle
The unrivaled performance of the Uteeque Graphite Paddle can be felt in every swing. With its polymer technology, the product grants power and control for winning gameplays.
- Well-balanced and lightweight, allows control over your swing force throughout the game
- Enjoy comfortable games and quick hand switches with its stitched comfort contour grip
- Its textured surface gives balls excellent spins
- Ideal for communities with certain noise restrictions
- Low profile edge guard for protection against dents
- Customers with small hands found it challenging to maintain a steady grip
Multiple players swear by Uteeque Graphite Paddle’s light design and sweat-proof handles that allowed great games without breaking the bank.
GRM Graphite Paddle
If you’re looking for an affordable graphite paddle suitable for both indoor and outdoor matches, the stands as a worthy option. At a budget-friendly price point, you’ll get to enjoy a lightweight companion with a portable bag.
- Lightweight (7.9 ounces) that can boost your dexterity
- Uses an advanced honeycomb polymer core technology to enhance the strength and elasticity of paddles
- For ground hits protection, each paddle is equipped with durable edge guards
- Perforated, cushioned, and sweat-absorbent handles for secured grip
- A customer warned of handle breakage after just three weeks-worth of intense matches
Pickleball enthusiasts in search of an affordable entry-level paddle loved how the gave them their money’s worth with its design, comfort, and performance. Manufactured under USAPA standards, it can also be a thrifty option for pro players.
Bornwin Graphite Paddle
It’s amazing how the Bornwin Graphite Paddle delivers durability, power, control, and precision at such a low price point. It became a favorite among players who wished for an affordable upgrade from their old wooden paddles.
- With a weight of 8 ounces and a lightweight polymer core, this paddle can guarantee light and quiet smashes without compromising power
- Optimum and comfortable grip for all genders which helps you play non-stop for hours without fatigue
- Its handle’s length and circumference allows powerful wrist actions, spin, and quick hand changes
- Backed by a 30 days money-back guarantee with a 1-year free replacement warranty
- Not USAPA approved, so you can’t use it in tournaments
In designing the Bornwin Graphite Paddle, its brand specifically envisioned to create a high performing pickleball paddle that everyone can afford.
While shopping for pickleball paddles can get confusing, your best bet is to select one that is made of graphite. Graphite pickleball paddles are arguably the best ones found in the market. This is because they are solid yet lightweight at the same time, making them extremely durable. They will also provide you with both the power and control of the court.
In case you are still skeptical about what paddle you are going to buy, we highly recommend the Onix' Graphite Z5 Paddle. This paddle will give you the best court performance with its perfect grip and handling size. It is also ideal for players of all ages. Lastly, it can be used in games held indoors and outdoors.