If you’re serious about the sport, you’re going to want a premium graphite pickleball paddle. Paddles are made with a variety of materials, but a solid graphite face is lightweight and carries an extra bit of speed, pop, and maneuverability.
When shopping for a Graphite Pickleball Paddle, you’ll want to be sure to keep an eye out for these important features.
- A Weight You Are Comfortable With: While many shoppers consider the price of the graphite paddle at first, it is still significant to pick the best paddle that weighs rights for you. A massive and expensive graphite paddle does not mean it is the best one out there. Heavier paddles can provide you with powerful shots, but lighter paddle will give you more control of the ball. You might need to play a few games first before finding out your preferred weight, so it is best to start with mid-weight graphite paddles.
- A Grip That Will Fit Your Hand: After finding out the perfect paddle weight for you, next is to determine the grip circumference that will match your hand size. A smaller grip can help you with controlling your hits and will give you extra power during serves. A larger grip lessens the strain on your shoulder joints, elbow, and wrist. If you accidentally bought a small grip graphite paddle, you can always add an “overgrip.” Grip size can easily be determined based on your height.
- A Shape That Will Match Your Play: The most common market available shape of a graphite pickleball paddle is the “wide body.” There are also ones like the oversized paddle which is a little longer than the standard paddle but has a shorter handle, and the elongated paddle for newbies that gives the player an excellent percentage shot. However, if you still have no preference, experts recommend using the classically shaped graphite pickleball paddle.
We’ve done the research and read hundreds of customer reviews to bring you our curated list of the top 10 graphite pickleball paddles.
Our Top 10 Graphite Pickleball Paddle: a Deep Dive
#1: Onix Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle (Editor’s Choice!)
With over 250 customer reviews while maintaining a 4.5+ star rating, it is no surprise that the Onix Graphite Z5 topped our list. This graphite pickleball paddle offers the perfect grip and the best handling size. Both kids and adults can use it whether they are playing the sport indoor or outdoor.
- The paddle is light but provides the user with proper durability and balance between control, gameplay, and power.
- Widebody paddle shape, with a super comfortable 4.25″ grip.
- Nomex Honeycomb Core that provides excellent power while maintaining control.
- Tennis style handle, perfect for both seasoned vets and players transitioning into pickleball.
The Graphite Z5 is the most popular paddle in Onix’ line, and for good reason. This is the paddle you’re going to want to pick up for game after game. It’s a premium paddle suitable for all types of play from indoor to outdoor, as well as tournaments. Customers also loved the multiple color options available for Onix’ Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle.
#2: OSHER Graphite Pickleball Paddle
If you are looking for a paddle that blends control and power, then the
OSHER Graphite Pickleball Paddle Oand its polymer core is your best bet. With 40 reviews, this product has maintained its perfect five-star rating. This graphite pickleball paddle is made with materials of the highest quality at the most affordable price possible.
- Weighing 7.8 ounces, the racket is a lot lighter than a wooden paddle and provides the user with power and control along with excellent maneuverability.
- Its grip is made to be perforated, sweat absorbent, and cushioned to give you the best play time at the optimum condition.
- This paddle is perfect for beginners because it will eliminate almost all the denting and dinging usually experienced by players.
- The paddle was made to have a simple yet sophisticated design while maintaining the perfect attributes appropriate for its shape.
- Its edge guard will provide you with the best protection against mishits with its interlocking neck-guard and corner-shield.
Both newbie and veteran players who bought the OSHER Graphite Pickleball Paddle enjoyed using it. Customers found it easy to adapt to the paddle’s performance. Although some found the paddle a little heavy than what they are used to, they were still satisfied using it.
#3:METAZY Graphite Pickleball Paddle
What METAZY Graphite Pickleball Paddle can offer you the best is their paddles that can both withstand ball strikes and provide control over ball spins. With 67 customers who reviewed this product, METAZY has maintained its five stars in Amazon.com. This paddle is also ergonomically designed for the player’s comfort.
- Its 8-ounce weight allows the player to make strikes that are the perfect balance between power and control.
- The paddle is made of polymer honeycomb core, graphite face, and durable fiberglass sheets to withstand strikes from the balls.
- This paddle was made so that the player’s strength is improved and their stiffness reduced, which makes for accurate hits.
- The paddle was made with a grip that will minimize the slippage and maximizes the player’s grip for optimum comfort and control.
- It is also made to meet the standards set by the USAPA in terms of size, weight, construction, hardness, bounce, and design.
Most of the customers loved that the METAZY Graphite Pickleball Paddle comes with a protector cover to ensure that the paddle does not get damaged. Customers also found the pricing reasonable with the features that the paddle has. Although some customers found the handle thicker than what they usually use, they were still satisfied with the comfortable grip is provided.
#4: AUTOSAN Graphite Pickleball Paddle
When it comes to combining superior materials and excellent craftsmanship, AUTOSAN Graphite Pickleball Paddle is the leading product. The paddle was made with attention to detail to provide a paddle that both rookies and veterans would love to use. They also made sure to use materials that will minimize the noise, making it the perfect paddle for indoor use.
- The paddle was created using high technology, high-quality materials, and superior craftsmanship resulting in a graphite paddle with a fast response, quiet core, and an ergonomically designed grip.
- It boasts a one of a kind wide body shape that brings a more excellent control, a larger sweet spot, and accurate ball hits.
- AUTOSAN offers Life-Time Guarantee, and every purchase of their graphite racket comes with Pickleball guidelines, rules, and tips manual.
- The face of their paddle was made to have a high-strength aviation-grade carbon fiber combined with the noise-reduced core.
- Their super comfort grip made with a rib stitch and perforation design fits most people’s hands and will give you an excellent grip along with any point within its handle.
Customers that bought the AUTOSAN Graphite Pickleball Paddle found the product to be great for dinks and slams. Most beginners also found the AUTOSAN paddle quite easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. Although one customer reported how it fell apart quickly, the company proved to be honest by providing a full refund.
#5: Urtboo Graphite Pickleball Paddle
Urtboo Graphite Pickleball Paddle is another excellent choice for both beginners and pros of the sport pickleball. The product also comes with a sophisticated design that features the American flag. It also boasts its low edge guard and premium grip.
- The paddle makes use of graphite face, honeycomb composite core, low edge guard, and a premium grip at a light weight of 7.87 ounces to 8.26 ounces.
- The paddle also uses a perforated, sweat absorbent, and cushioned handle for better grip during extended plays.
- The composite core used in the paddle helps in the reduction of elbow and shoulder stress, making your hits powerful and controlled.
- Its low profile edge guard will protect the core from court damage while reducing mishits.
- It comes with a full ten-year warranty if the customer reports being unhappy with the product.
Buyers of Urtboo Graphite Pickleball Paddle decided that purchasing it was a great deal since it provided them a high-quality performance at a reasonable price. Most of them also loved the design and that it came with a case. Although some of the customers found the paddle face to be too small for their preference, they still had a great time using it.
#6: Flybold Graphite Pickleball Paddle
For paddles that will allow you to play at your maximum capacity under different game styles, Flybold Graphite Pickleball Paddle is for you. The paddle also comes with a lightweight neoprene case. With 527 reviews on Amazon.com, this paddle garnered a 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- It has a subtly sophisticated design and a neoprene case.
- It has a solid superior scientific construction made of durable graphite, polymer core, and low profile edge guard.
- The handle circumference is at 4.25 inches which allows wrist action, power, spin, and quick hand changes.
- It offers a premium grip that is cushioned, perforated, and sweat absorbent.
- It is perfect for you whether your game style is all about power or precision.
Customers found the Flybold Graphite Pickleball Paddle to have a solid feel and a great sound upon hitting the ball. Both veterans and beginners also found the racket to be great for executing groundstrokes. Although some customers complained chipping around the edges, they still thought that the paddle is good enough for its price.
#7: NewFit Blur Graphite Pickleball Paddle
If you are looking for quiet power and control, NewFit Blur Graphite Pickleball Paddle is the best option for you. This paddle is made to comply with the standards set by the USAPA. With around 50 customer reviews, this paddle has managed to maintain a 4.4 out of 5 stars rating.
- With the graphite face reacting to the ball, the honeycomb core is optimized to deliver strong, striking power and a large sweet spot all while reducing the sound made by the hits.
- This paddle gives you the right balance between control and power using its weight that ranges from 7.8 to 8.2 ounces.
- Its ergonomic grip was made with specially formulated PU material that dampens vibrations.
- The paddle was designed to comply with the standards set by the USAPA for tournaments and games held both indoor and outdoor.
- They offer a 30-day money back guarantee and a 1-year free replacement warranty.
Customers were happy with NewFit Blur Graphite Pickleball Paddle because it provided them with a solid all-around paddle that is not too light or too heavy. Some customers also described it to have excellent performance at a low price. Although one customer reported about the finish coming off too soon, the company made sure to give a proper item replacement.
#8: Gamma New 2.0 Graphite Pickleball Paddle
If you want an older untextured surface, you can check out Gamma New 2.0 Graphite Pickleball Paddle. The paddle is only midweight which makes it perfect for anyone who is not sure with their preferred paddle weight yet. With over 150 customer reviews, this paddle has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- It is a midweight paddle at 7.6 ounces that has a textured graphite face.
- They offer a wide selection of paddles that will suit your skill level and improve your gameplay.
- Its aramid honeycomb core gives you the right blend of power and control perfect for either beginners or experienced players.
- The 4-inch honeycomb cushion grip features a soft yet sweat absorbent handle.
- This paddle perfectly complies with the official USAPA specifications.
Customers loved that while Gamma New 2.0 Graphite Pickleball Paddle is inexpensive, it provides them with the best performance. Customers also commented on its lightness and the reduced noise it makes. However, some of the frustrated customers reported how it chips easily after a few rounds.
#9: Niupipo Graphite Pickleball Paddle
If you wish to maneuver the game quickly, Niupipo Graphite Pickleball Paddle can help you with that. The paddle is perfect for both indoor and outdoor plays. Its features also make it beginner-friendly.
- The paddles are already made to pass the USAPA specifications, making it ideal for players who wish to participate in tournaments.
- Due to its polyproylene honeycomb core, this racket will add noticeable progressive power to your hits.
- This lightweight paddle can give you more spins and pops at the same time to help you beat your opponent.
- Its handle size of 4.5 inches makes it ideal for most players’ grip.
- To make sure that its customers remain satisfied, the company offers a lifetime warranty on all their paddles.
Niupipo Graphite Pickleball Paddle customers commented that the paddle performs at par with their $100 paddles. They also loved how racket can deliver power and placement. While some customers found it lighter than their liking, they still expressed their satisfaction with the purchase.
#10: XS XSPAK Graphite Pickleball Paddle
If you are an intermediate or advanced player, your best option is to buy the XS XSPAK Graphite Pickleball Paddle. It also provides you with quiet play and redefined strength. While it is a bit pricier than most of the paddles on this list, the XS XSPAK paddle still made it here because of its 4.7 out of 5 stars rating.
- The paddle was made to comply with the specifications set by the USAPA for sanctioned tournament play.
- The graphite face provided by the paddle gives the user precise ball control and a nice pop.
- Made with a polymer honeycomb core, it is one of the softest and quietest paddles on the market.
- The low profile edge guard used protects the paddle from hitting the surface and the core against court damage.
- To ensure their customer satisfaction, the company offers a full refund to unhappy buyers.
Buyers of XS XSPAK Graphite Pickleball Paddle were satisfied because it is a sturdy paddle that is also comfortable. While it was intended to be used by experienced pickleball players, beginners also had a convenient time using it. Although some customers complained about the grip is too small, they still gave high reviews because it didn’t affect much of their gameplay.
While shopping for pickleball paddles can get confusing, your best bet is to select one that is made of graphite. Graphite pickleball paddles are arguably the best ones found in the market. This is because they are solid yet lightweight at the same time, making them extremely durable. They will also provide you with both the power and control of the court.
In case you are still skeptical about what paddle you are going to buy, we highly recommend the Onix Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle. This paddle will give you the best court performance with its perfect grip and handling size. It is also ideal for players of all ages. Lastly, it can be used in games held indoors and outdoors.